If you ride in cold weather and have never had a heated seat you owe it to yourself to try one. If you have ahead seat you already know what I am talking about. When your core is warm the rest of your blood can flow to your extremities keeping your arms, hands, and feet warmer. When your core is cold the blood recedes to keep the heart warm. That lets your hand, feet etc… get colder easier. Heated seats help keep that core warm and make it easier to keep everything warm.
At $59.99 (plus installation if you can’t do it yourself) this kit adds seat heat for a fraction of the cost of a new seat.
- Works with Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and Snowmobiles
- Ultra-thin flexible and easy to install under the stock seat cover
- Measures 9″ x 9″
- Durable long lasting carbon fiber cloth like element
- 30 watts (less than 2 amps)
- Includes a 24″ quick disconnect cable for easy seat removal, on/off switch and required hardware for installation
- Made in the USA