I don’t know about you but there is something about cooking vegetables on the fire. That char and fire flavor cooked into them makes a world of difference. This is a great recipe as a side dish to a main course, or for a lunch where packing meats or other hard to store items.
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 3 corn-on-the-cob (medium, sliced into thirds)
- 2 bell pepper (medium, deseeded and chopped)
- 1 sweet onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes (or less depending on spice preference)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp paprika (chopped)
After chopping up the zucchini, corn on the cob, and bell pepper slices, top them off with a bit of olive oil, sriracha drizzle, red pepper flakes, and paprika, before putting it all over the fire. You can use a skillet or aluminum foil whatever you have on hand.
That’s it super simple and man do these taste good. My kids even partake in the veggies.